"THE INFLUENCE OF #DIBIKINSIMPEL VERSION OF YOUTUBE BANK BCA ADVERTISING ON QRIS USERS PERCEPTIONS"
Keywords:advertising, perception, consumer megashifts, QRIS
There is one major change in consumer behavior or "The Consumer Megashifts" due to the COVID-19 pandemic, namely Go Virtual, this is a factor in increasing the cashless society of the community. However, the development of usage is not proportional to financial literacy and the perception of QRIS users is less than optimal. Bank Indonesia cooperates with Bank BCA which is the Top Strongest Brand based on the customer perception index to expand information on the use of QRIS. Bank BCA provides education by creating advertising content through Youtube about a cashless society, one of which is the #DibikinSimpel version of the advertisement entitled "Semua Yang Mungkinkah Jadi Mungkin Dong Sama BCA Mobile". This ad has the most viewers on the Bank BCA Youtube account. This study aims to determine whether there is an influence between Youtube Ads (X) on QRIS User Perceptions (Y). This study uses a quantitative method with a descriptive method. Researchers used 400 respondents as a sample. Based on the results of the study, there is a relationship between the Youtube Advertising variable (X) which has a significant and positive effect on QRIS User Perception (Y). Results Tcount ( 48.756) > T table ( 1.966 ). This study has the results of the coefficient of determination from the influence of Youtube ads having an influence of 85.74% on QRIS User Perceptions, the remaining 14.26% which is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.
Copyright (c) 2022 Proceedings Of International Conference On Communication Science
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.